Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Thing 36 - Flash Cards, Quiz Games and more

I looked at several of the quiz games with the idea that I wanted my students to create the product as a learning task rather than my creating the quiz/game and "testing" them to see if they understand the material.


Two that I particularly liked are Quizlet Live and Kahoot! They both had pretty easy set up and they would be easy for my students to work with.


We have been studying raptors and so I am using the information they have found through research to create the games. Quizlet Live is the best of what I have seen for these type of programs. I liked that it was easy to add images and there are several different ways to access the material.





This is the heading and you can do everything from flashcards to mix and match with the material that you set up.


I set up a sample one to show my students - very simple just to give the idea. Here is the link. https://quizlet.com/_2agfuy .


I definitely think it is worth checking out.


While looking at this Cool Tool, Polly also referenced her wikispace
http://cooltoolsforschools.wikispaces.com/Home, which I had not seen before,
It has a lot of different topics with many links like:

Another link I added to my favorites.

1 comment:

  1. Just did some of your bird quizlet! Fun. (p.s. the Cooltoolsforschools wiki is someone else's - just a coincidence we both chose similar names.)

    ReplyDelete